Mount Batur Sunrise Hike and Hot Springs
Let’s escape from your busy and tight schedule, and experienced the adventure with us. The Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking is a perfect way to go back to nature, enjoying the fresh air, taking a deep breath, and releasing your stress. This is an easy-medium level trekking tour that is about 4-5 hours total.
The Mt. Batur is the second most active volcano in Bali, located inside a gigantic crater about 700 meters tall and 1717 meters above sea level. The sunrise tour starts with an early hotel pickup at around 2 am. You’ll arrive at Mount Batur at around 4 am, begin your ascent and reach the peak at about 6 am the perfect time for sunrise. Your breakfast will be served on the top of the mountain with egg and banana cooked with the natural hot steam.
After trekking, you will have one-hour relaxation at Toya Devasya Natural Hot Spring.
Pick up and drop off available from the most location in Bali. Please check the schedule for pick up time details.
- 01.30 am: Pick up at your hotel (please see pick up schedule for more information)
- 04.00 am: Start trekking
- 05.50 am: Reaching the peak of volcano
- 06.30 am: Sunrise time and breakfast
- 08.30 am: Finish trekking
- 09.00 am: Toya Devasya Natural Hot Spring
- 11.00 am: Coffee testing at coffee and spices plantation
- 12.00 am: Arrive at hotel
- 02.00 AM: Kuta, Seminyak, Legian
- 02.00 AM: Nusa Dua, Jimbaran: 2am
- 02.30 AM: Sanur, Denpasar
- 03.00 AM: Ubud
- Other locations will be confirmed by our staff
- Drop off time to your hotel depend on your hotel location
THINGS TO BRING
- Trekking outfit IT-shirt, long pants, jacket, and good climbing or running shoes!
- A change of clothes for use after the activities
- Swimsuits and change of clothes for swimming at the hot spring
- Money for additional drink and personal shopping
- Action camera (you are welcome to bring your action cam)
- Pick up and drop off with private transport with AC & English speaking driver from your location
- Experienced English speaking trekking guide
- Trekking equipment
- Insurance coverage
- Bottled drinking water
- Morning tea or coffee
- One hour relaxation at Toya Devasya Natural Hot Spring
- Coffe luwak tasting
- Personal shopping
- Tip or gratuities
- Camera is not covered by our insurance policy
- A call or text message to Contact Us at least 12 hours before your trip is strongly recommended.
- Not recommended for pregnant people and diffable
- Only age of 7 – 55 years old are covered by insurance.